jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

Family Tree and Special Gathering


Two years ago we had a huge family gathering because my grandparents (on my dad's side) were celebrating their 50th anniversary. Everyone on my family tree attended except for my mom's dad who passed away ten years ago. The event took place in Mexico City. Cousins, uncles, and family friends attended to this magnificent event. We were probably about 200 people. The celebration started with a mass at about 5 pm. After that we had dinner and the party at an amazing banquet hall. We could not stop dancing and talking to family members that we barely see. The most emotive moment of the night was when they played a video with pictures of my family and then my grandparents danced together the same song that they danced when they got married. We kept drinking and dancing until 6 am. I enjoyed this celebration very much because it was a big date for my grandparents and because everyone attended except for a cousin that was studying outside the country. It was certainly a special day for the Vallarta's to remember.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario