martes, 1 de diciembre de 2009

Roto Animation Project

We just finished a very interested project which once again involved the use of Flash. We first had to film a short video of us doing whatever we wanted with an imaginary ball, and then we had to create a roto animation. I really liked how you could have the freedom to choose how you wanted to do the project. You could pretty much freestyle the whole thing and I find that more appropriate for projects. Also, I liked how they look after you created it, they seemed original, imaginary and colorful. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that you pretty much had to click on every single line and not in every six, cause otherwise the ball would look slow or it could sometimes get lost. For next year I would probably tell the students to make a longer video and to add more balls. Overall I really enjoyed this project and I hope that in the future we keep doing stuff like this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario