jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

Classmates' Videos

CocaCola - Vallarta from markpicketts on Vimeo.


We recently finished an exciting project in which people's creativity was put on the spot. Through our ads we were able to do some acting and some video editing which ended up as cool product presentations. One of the videos that I thought was amazing was the one made by Rudy. First of all because he did it about my favorite sport and also because I thought it was very dynamic. Also, Paulina's ad was well done. She chose different locations, the acting was great and the message was pretty clear. Although none of the videos were poorly done, I must say that some of them could have been better. For example the Mastercard ads by Andrea and Victoria. They needed a better editing and also they had to engage the consumers more into the product. About my project, I can now say that it probably needed a catching song as a background, as well as better illumination. Overall I think we all did a wonderful performance, and I hope we keep doing fun projects like this one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario