lunes, 8 de febrero de 2010

TV Ads

Sometimes we see T.V. adds that stick to our minds forever. We might not know that the brand exists or how good is the product that it shows, but if the commercial is good then you'll remember it and when you see it you are more likely to buy it. I have to say that most of the TV ads that we see now a days are pretty lame and boring, but we often see some good ones that we are unlikely to forget. For example we saw the Berlitz, the Jetta and the condom commercials. All of them seem to capture the attention of the viewers and the humor that they contain makes them very effective to their purposes. Other than this extraordinary TV ads, I will never forget the Nike one of Joga Bonito, in which the best soccer players show off their skills, and the one of the Cheyenne, in which a little boy is more interested in inheriting one, instead of a huge piece of land. I bet the sales of Nike and Chevrolet increased after they put these two on TV.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=griz8IBrMfs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b-_OVcvUyo

After seeing some really good examples of TV ads, it is our turn to make our own. The truth is that I haven't decided what I'm going to do, but it I think that it will be related to horses or soccer. On my ad I will definitely put some crucial elements in order for it to work. First of all I think that it is essential to put some music on it. I think it really worked on the Jetta commercial. I'm also going to try to make it funny, because a good joke is always fundamental for them. Finally I will try to put some cool effects and maybe ask some good looking girls to be on my commercial. Although I haven't decided yet on it, I'm looking forward to this project.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario